Thursday, November 5, 2015

Sub Adventures...

I am SO tired. Being a "real" teacher may kill me.  Those chirrens will wear you OUT. I still enjoy the job though, making my rookie mistakes along the way...Like today's incident, The Curious Case of the Stolen Mechanical Pencil. Children really can't conceptualize that pencil factories churn out MILLIONS of pencils (mechanical ones included) daily. Therefore, it's QUITE possible that even if you lost your mechanical pencil yesterday and you saw someone with an identical one the next day, it might actually be...theirs. Awesome concept, if I must say so myself. Where is my Nobel prize for peace (in a 5th grade classroom)?! I left a note for the teacher on this one, after trying and failing to diffuse. I really should have kept my mouth shut from the jump, but I thought I could "fix" it. Welp...experience. I have the same school tomorrow, but a different grade. I should sleep pretty darn good tonight though. I have nothing left.
I couldn't find a mechanical pencil factory gif...eh

No comments:

Post a Comment