Monday, March 18, 2013

Shellybird Shortpost: Who I Am...

I told myself I wasn't going to let more than one week pass between posts. Apparently, I lied.

Anyways, don't let the title of this post fool you. Unlike some bloggers, I have no immediate plans to reveal my real name or face, and I'm not knocking other bloggers. I guess I'm just not that brave yet. Right now, all anyone has to associate with this blog is some (public domain) bird clip art and a childhood nickname bestowed upon me by a beloved uncle. I like it that way.

That said, a few weeks ago, I was spending some quality time with my homie/lover/friend, better known as Facebook. I found something that really hit home with me...this ri chere*:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/30-examples-of-how-we-are-all-elaine-benes?s=mobile. I am all of them except numbers 12 and 14. I can't be #12 because I'm anemic. As for #14, it's only a matter of time, honey...a matter of freakin' time. Check it out, and get in touch with YOUR inner Elaine Benes. I'd like to thank Matt Stopera of www.buzzfeed.com for helping me find myself.

*Ri chere is Southern for "right here".



No comments:

Post a Comment